I have recently found myself talking about television an obscene amount of time.
And I’ve realized that I watch way too much fucking TV.
Once upon a time, I had a life.
Now? My life is rule by my TV. And I definitely don’t watch it live anymore. I digitally record a TON of shows and spend hours after work unwinding by watching my shows… spend hours on the weekend watching shows… spend too much time talking about shows… UGH.
So I’m going to list all of the shows I currently DVR so that I can potentially shock myself out of watching so much damn TV (or perhaps start a lively dialog about any of the shows). Keep in mind that these are only the shows I’m currently watching. Bravo, Style and E! all have shows that have irregular seasons… (wow, I can’t believe I just typed that as though this makes my TV watching any more sane):
- Amazing Race (CBS)
- Ruby (Style)
- Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane (Style)
- Rachael Ray (ABC)
- Oprah (NBC) – not all of her shows…
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
- The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
- Accidentally on Purpose (CBS)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race (Logo)
- LOST (ABC) – I’m secretly happy this show is over so I can stop watching it
- Glee (Fox)
- Modern Family (ABC)
- Cougartown (ABC)
- Chuck (NBC)
- Parenthood (NBC)
- The Real Housewives of New York (I watch all of these… except for Orange County)
- Project Runway (Lifetime)
- Models of the Runway (Lifetime)
- The Office (NBC)
- Community (NBC)
- 30 Rock (NBC)
- Parks and Recreation (NBC)
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
- Private Practice (ABC)
- Fringe (Fox)
- House (Fox)
- Bones (Fox)
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution (ABC)
Sadly – I know I’m forgetting a few.
I need a life! What do you watch?