I’m taking a page from Kt’s blog and am posting some random thoughts I’m having today (mostly because I don’t have anything substantial to blog about right now and its a Thursday).
- I find myself appalled on a daily basis by some of the atrocious and what I deem inappropriate fashion of the women around my office. They’re either too casual (seriously, a girl wore SHORTS to work – I do not work in an environment where shorts are ever appropriate) or scandalous (a girl wore a button down dress where the bottom of the dress was open to practically her crotch). Am I getting really old?
- I don’t understand women that wear high heels when they clearly cannot walk in them comfortably. It is a pet peeve to watch these women wobble into the office. I’ll take flats any day.
- I’m determined to start using coupons. I found some great coupon resources from this blog and will try my luck this weekend. Apparently Whole Foods is having a sale on organic blueberries tomorrow and I should be able to use a coupon on top of that.
- Speaking of saving money – I did talk the Craigslist ad poster (for the exersaucer) to drop the price $5. Whoo hoo!
- I hate Bruno Mars’ “Lazy Song”. Hate it. Rhyming p90x with sex made me cringe.
- I loved this post on Baby Center about the mean mommy club. What is it about being a mom that makes you so judgemental? I’m SO guilty of this although I’d never dare make another mom feel like she’s doing something wrong – I just think it to myself and voice my opinion to my husband. With that said, I also find myself feeling a great amount of empathy for moms who look frazzled when they’re out with their kids and the kids are crying.
- I’ll admit that I watch The Voice. Is it me or do Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine seem to genuinely not like each other? So weird. It is like they hooked up years ago and Adam never called Christina back.
- The fact that I want one of these necklaces just further solidies how far I’ve come as a mom (I mean – I actually want a necklace that acts as a teether for my baby).
- I just watched a bunch of trailers for the new Muppet movie coming out this Thanksgiving. God, I love the Muppets. Seriously. I make fun of adults that are into Harry Potter but I will punch someone in the face if they say the Muppets are stupid. The Muppets are awesome.
What’s on your mind today?