The very sweet, and newly engaged, Leslie gave me a blog award.
I’ve been in quite a funk lately so it was a nice gesture that made me smile. And it was also cool to know that someone outside of my normal circle of friends or normal commenters reads my blog. I never actually know who is reading or what they think of me. I think I can come across as mean and crazy sometimes so if you’re a regular reader, thanks for sticking around!
In order to accept the award I have to answer the following questions with only one word.
1.Where is your cell phone? Purse
2.Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Crazy
4. Your father? Unhealthy
5. Your favorite food? Pizza
6. Your dream last night? Running
7. Your favorite drink? Fruit
8. Your dream/goal? Marathon
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Elsewhere
13. Where were you last night? School
14. Something you aren’t? Satisfied
15. Muffins? Banana
16. Wish list item? Vacation
17. Where did you grow up? Maryland
18. Last thing you did? Work
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Addicted
21. Your pets? Dachshunds
22. Your friends? Awesome
23. Your life? Unsure
24. Your mood? Depressed
25. Missing someone? Grandma
26. Vehicle? Civic
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
33. One place that I go over and over? Gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jeremy
35. Favorite place to eat? DiPasquale’s
Now I have to nominate 6 bloggers but I’ll be honest… I don’t think I garner enough readership to really make that much of a difference. So if you’re bored, feel free to fill this out. Actually – I encourage you to fill this out so that I can read it and take my mind off of the fact that I’m not running on Saturday.
And one word answers are f’n close to impossible! There are so many things I wanted to say.
I realize that I’m coming off as Debbie Downer in that questionnaire. I am still really bummed about not running the 1/2 marathon on Saturday. However, a good friend of mine is taking my place and I will instead take her place as a volunteer at one of the water stations on the marathon course (around mile marker 9!). She said its actually a very cool experience because you get to see the elite runners up close & personal. She even said that if the front-runner takes a cup of water from you, you feel special for a minute. I might be throwing some ‘bows at volunteers just to get a chance to feel special. I need it!