Because I’m trying to think about anything OTHER than the impending great blizzard of Baltimore (starting tomorrow!), or the fact that I keep forgetting things (because all I think about is how the weather is going to fuck up my weekend)… here are some things I’ve been focusing on lately:
- Weezer’s “If You’re Wondering If I Want You” song. I am in love with this song right now. I listen to it on repeat on the way home from work.
- Neko Case’s “The Pharaohs”. This is another song that I am in love with. There is something about Neko’s voice that is so beautiful. I’ve been listening to her album, Middle Cyclone, everyday for the last 2 weeks.
- My list of tights that I want/need. Yes, you read that correctly. I am making a list of the TIGHTS I need. WTF? So far? Nude pantyhose (I just got a giant run in the only pair I owned), black opaque tights (because I put a giant hole in the ones I had), black sheer tights (again, another run), black patterned tights (I snagged the patterned tights on something and there is a hole) and teal tights. The teal tights were shown with a dress that I just bought and I loved the way the 2 items looked paired together so I’ve been thinking about teal tights for a week. But seriously – I’m making a list of the tights I want. I need a hobby.
- I’ve recently purchased random ass shit on the web and most of the packages are at my parents’ house. I’m contemplating driving down to get them tonight because I won’t be driving through a blizzard for them. I ordered Food, Inc. on dvd, a super cute dress and new gray boots. I think online shopping will be the death of me. How did I buy anything before such technology?
- I am so f’n excited about LOST!
I DVR’ed it and have been foaming at the mouth to watch it. I have to wait for Jeremy to have some free time so we can watch it together. I think that was one of our wedding vows. “I promise to honor and love you. I promise to always wait to watch new episodes of Lost with you…” or something like that. Who knows – that was 3 years ago. The wedding is a bit of a blur.
So there it is… things I’m obsessing over as of late. How are things with you?